Etelä-Pohjanmaan Work Integration for Immigrants Service ry (WIISE) is a membership association which aims to develop and maintain a positive ecosystem in Etelä-Pohjanmaa, in which immigrants and Finns who move to the area can thrive. In which they integrate into working life and settle into everyday life.
In this article, I will be giving an update on something I mentioned back in episode 6 “Integration Evaluations For International Students Are A WIISE Decision” in which I first mentioned the Work Integration for Immigrants Service (WIISE).
LISTEN. WATCH. SUBSCRIBE. FOLLOW.
Download MP3 of Competition: Design A Logo For WIISE
The International Business from Finland theme music was devised and created by Dodobones www.dodobones.co.uk
E-P WIISE ry Needs A Logo
First of all, let me remind you what WIISE is. The following is taken from www.wiise.fi
“Etelä-Pohjanmaan Work Integration for Immigrants Service (WIISE) is a membership association (yhdistys in Finnish) which aims to develop and maintain a positive ecosystem in Etelä-Pohjanmaa, in which immigrants and Finns who move to the area can thrive. In which they integrate into working life and settle into everyday life.”
I will cover the reasons behind the launch of WIISE in a later episode. We are, however, launching the association officially in October 2020 and ahead of that launch, it needs a logo and we would like our members and followers to help us with the design.
WIISE: For every kind of muuttajat
E-P WIISE ry (Work Integration for Immigrants Service) is for every kind of muuttajat
WIISE is not only for immigrants (maahanmuuttajat), our inclusive membership is also open to Finns (muuttajat) moving from another region and ‘remigrants‘ returning to Finland from living overseas, for whom Etelä-Pohjanmaa may also feel like new, exotic land.
By becoming a member, you can help create an Ecosystem where migrating workers contribute to the development of your town/region. Individuals get help to integrate, start a business or find potential work places. They can also attend WIISE’s regular networking meetings, to meet other individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses.
WIISE will help everyone thrive in their new homeland, integrate into everyday life and settle into working life.
Logo Design Brief
- We want WIISE to represent its members from the beginning, so we want you to design a logo that represents the aims and values of WIISE from your perspective.
- Entries can be submitted by creative people from Finland or from Overseas.
- You do not need to be a member of WIISE to enter the competition.
- Your design idea can be submitted as a professionally designed digital file, or drawn by hand with crayons. The winning design will be converted into files that can be used on a website, social media and in print.
- Keywords: integration, work, ecosystem, networking, inclusive
- White #ffffff, Green #8bbe46, Blue #215996 and Yellow #ffd700
- Or you can suggest other colours you think best represent the aims of WIISE – be sure to tell us WHY you’ve chosen different colours.
WIISE Logo Design Competition
- Entries should be submitted no later than Friday 9.10.2020.
- Entries can be submitted to email@example.com or by post to: Mark Wiltshear, ℅ Xport, 3kr, Keskuskatu 10, 60100 Seinäjoki.℅ Xport, 3kr, Keskuskatu 10, 60200 Seinäjoki.
- The winning design will be professionally converted into files that can be used used to represent E-P WIISE ry on its website, social media and in print, from the official launch in October 2020.be used used to represent E-P WIISE ry on its website, social media and in print, from the official launch in October 2020.
- E-P WIISE ry reserves the right to use the winning design in part or in whole to create the final version of the logo.
- The competition winner will also receive a prize of 200€ and will be invited to take part in selected activities at the launch of WIISE.
- The competition winner agrees that E-P WIISE ry can use the winning design without cost apart from the 200€ prize.
If you want to enter the competition, or you know someone artistic who might be interested, pass on this article before 9.10.2020. If you have any questions or comments, use the button below to reach out to me.
- Spotify: International Business from Finland with Mark Wiltshear
- Podbean: International Business from Finland with Mark Wiltshear
- YouTube: Mark Wiltshear TMI
- Website: markwiltshear.com
- Buy Me A Coffee: Wiltshear
- Rate This Podcast: Wiltshear
If you want to contact me for advice, with comments or to see how I can help your business, use the button below to reach out: